Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday=Badminton Day!

today wen to play badminton at 99 court with eli, angie, li wei and me.
so nice, get to exercise, sweat it all out and to feel sticky.
after playing 2day's game, li wei got bullied by eliza and lastly nobody wans to play with eliza cuz she bullies peple by making them run.

usually she'll hit the shuttlecock from one end to the other and scream "RUN!!!RUN!!!". she is juz plain evil...to me she says ''MONSTER RUN!!!" how evil more can she be...

around 10.30am, when we are all resting, an uncle from dunnoe where muncul and said dun waste the court time and ajak us to play with him.

eliza was the 1st one to play,so i play with angie, i saw eli keep on changing her hand she uses and giving me one kind of look, i know she letih alrdy, so kesian. next is angie...the uncle keep on saying hit harder. lastly he played with me, he taught me how to hit the ball fast fast. by holding the badminton racket straight. so i hit fast fast the uncle also balas fast fast, waa..hit until my arm vry lenguh/tired/exhausted/sour sour. my arm swell up, one bigger then the other abit. but at least the uncle said i'm good at picking up balls. hehe...till now my hand still swelling. exercising is so much fun!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

hey!! i didn't did dat on u guys so much le!!! blame ur BROTHER, rachel!! its all ADRIAN'S fault!! who ask him to torture me.. trauma dy.. dat uncle's stamina is good!!! so relax after playing wit us, but we like wanna die dy.. btw reali embarrassed wen he shouting walaoeh walaoeh when i play wit him.. hehe.. i'm bad!!