Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shocking News

so now here comes me...who is going to crap...a lot

at school ( this morning)
mr.toh came into class, start teaching. i took angie's yu tiao and shove it into my mouth n he saw it. oh o...he point his finger at me and shake his head. i gave him a smile :D. hahahaha. so much for being secretive.
Post Options
then...we took some stupid pictures for fun. which kinda look like this;is it me or i'm the only one that looks stupid.hmmm...

and the rest of the day we just joke around. p.s would u stop it bout the superman, its so weird...

after school (night 8pm, PP cafe)

in the evening, eli jio go pp cafe, but i so damn lazy so i said i lazy, wanna sleep..
so she phone up my house and said,
eli : u babi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then she said got things wanna tell me which is too damn important to tell me over the phone, yeah right.

so i when to PP cafe and got the shock of my life~ eliza tan... yup u really spiced up my life. hahaha
me, reenu, joyce, li wei, angie, eliza having gossiping moments bout whos who with whats what.

after cafe (night 1am, home)

sit and chat to the siow char bos and eat supper. hahaha. tmrw still got school and the gossips will continue. p.s angie~wat monsterism le...

1 comment:

Eliza said...

monster i'm glad i spiced up your life!!
but sorry for not waiting for you!! haha.....