Thursday, August 7, 2008

my alter ego...

i thought my alter ego is supposed to be a secret that no one else should know. i already CAN imagine my friends rolling on the floor laughing their heads off at what i'm about to say. appearance wise...i'm sorta this 'macho', out-going, dare-to-do anything kind of gal but...i'm really a shy little girl thats afraid of the world and the people in it. i mean seriously...

my life when i was 7-10 years old;
-my friends are like only 5 or lesser
-i never talked to teachers unless i was ask to talk
-i never volunteer to do or answer anything (to afraid)
-never talked to the neighbour's kids
-don't dare to ask the shop assistant where they place the 2B pencils
-etc, etc, etc

but lucky for me, my confidence start building up when i was 10 years old when i first got my 1st bestfriend-RAFIQA RAIHAN!
she sorta help me in the building my confidence and losing my shyness process for that i'm seriously SERIOUSLY grateful.

so now i'm full of confidence, ready to take on the ugly world, heads on.
but...
still the shyness is still in me, although i try very hard to keep it down, sometimes being shy is just 'unavoidable'.

so thats kinda it, my 'alter ego'.

the weird thing is now, i feel so much better now that i'm telling this to everyone.
weird huh...its just me.

No comments: