Thursday, August 7, 2008

what makes me, ME?

basically, i'm this loud, crappy, girl that talk jokes which are really nonsense either to make people laugh or just to annoy them.

i like making people laugh, even when the jokes on me!
i don't really mind if they joke about my eyes, my height, my skin colour...usually i'd just laugh with them or defend myself with lots of crappy defense word.

i like what i eat
what i eat is basically anything edible
i can't help it, i just love food
if any of my classmates bring anything delicious-cakes, muffins, etc some of it will usually end up in my stomach. what...i just wanna taste...a little..bit
my friends all know this about me, its no big deal, to me anyway, haha.

i like to express...dramatically
i talk with lots of expression and sound effects
i mimic people in the worst possible way
again...mostly so that people could laugh about it together
and to make a normal conversation more 'interesting'

i like to crap...just for laughs
i could go on crapping on something for quite long
and for this my friend-Reenu has to suffer
this crappy quality i learnt from another friend-Fiona...thanks dude.

i like to help in anyway i can
i'd usually try my best to help anyone in anyway i could
i feel that if its within my limits, i'd do my best to help them
after all, its just a help, no life threatening stuffs is going to happen anyway.

thats basically it, what makes rachel tan who she is!

No comments: